The end of the school year is a whirlwind! I have some summer goals, but are they too lofty?
(i.e.- Academic Success, Anger Management, Career Focus, Changing Families, GIRLS group, Healthy Relationships, Leadership
– use one of these small groups to create a week long, virtual curriculum to offer a half credit at our school
– develop pre and post surveys for these groups for data-driven results
– develop a budget for group materials/possible lunches
-update bulletin boards in our office (NOW TAKING IDEAS!)
– setting up Remind for my incoming students
– get our admin and counselor team familiar with Naviance, the new software recently purchased for our district
– keep this blog up to date as I power through these goals
– enjoy the vacation I just booked to GREECE!
Snag a freebie TODAY when you sign up for my email list PLUS stick around for more tips, tricks, and free stuff with Counselor Clique!