Here's What to Expect In This Episode:
Help your department by casting vision and resetting your school counseling team whether you’re the department head or a passionate team player.
In this last episode of our month of “resets,” you’ll hear about reestablishing some helpful habits in the department and helping each team member feel seen and valued for their gifts, talents, and abilities.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Reestablish your weekly meetings
- Get an aerial view of your calendar for the semester
- Make sure your team is working in their zones
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- Join my email list, and snag this free High School Counseling Data Ideas Collection Guide
- Visit my TpT store
- Send me a DM on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Send me an email
- Get on the waitlist for the Clique Collaborative
Cheers + Happy Listening!
Like what you’re hearing? Follow and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other high school counseling friends find it!
Can’t contain your excitement? Share the pod! Tell a friend! Your word-of-mouth referrals mean the world to me!