Here's What to Expect In This Episode:
It’s time to focus on resetting yourself for the new year and new semester!
It can be hard to find the motivation to try new ideas, learn new ways of doing things, or change our perspectives on “how things have always been done.” … or maybe you just don’t know where to start as you head into a new year. You must believe that what you do truly matters!
Here are 3 ways to reset yourself as you enter into the new year or new semester. Give these 3 things a shot to help make a more profound impact on students!
This podcast will give you the confidence you need to implement actionable ideas into your high school counseling program. In this introductory episode, you’ll get a peek behind the curtain of Counselor Clique and how we got to this point.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- What I used to think about self-care
- Resetting Yourself Tip #1: Be willing to grow and learn
- Resetting Yourself Tip #2: Be willing to take risks
- Resetting Yourself Tip #3: Be willing to advocate for your high school counseling program
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- Download your free Self-Care Goal Sheet
- If you want to read more about a similar topic, check out this blog post: “3 Ways to Make a More Profound Impact on Students by Changing Your Mindset”
- Request to join the High School Counselor Collaborative Pop-Up Facebook Group which opens on January 11
Cheers + Happy Listening!
Like what you’re hearing? Follow and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other high school counseling friends find it!
Can’t contain your excitement? Share the pod! Tell a friend! Your word-of-mouth referrals mean the world to me!