Here's What to Expect In This Episode:
It’s time to focus on resetting your school counseling systems as you head into the new year!
Since my brain doesn’t naturally divide tasks into orderly or efficient systems, I’m forced to do a little work to make this part of my life manageable.
Here are 3 tips to reset your systems for the new year if you’re looking to make some small changes that yield big results in your high school counseling world.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Choosing a solid calendar system
- Working with an efficient appointment booking flow
- Using the calendar and following through with the system you set out to use
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- Some digital appointment booking apps: Calendly, YouCanBook.Me, Acuity Scheduling
- Blog Post: “Taking Back Your Calendar: 3 Helpful Tips to Prioritize Your Job and Advocate for Your Role”
- Blog Post: “5 Ways to Use Your Calendar to Position Yourself as an Energized High School Counselor”
- Request to join the High School Counselor Collaborative Pop-Up Facebook Group which opens January 11
- Sign up for a free, live workshop: “3 Practical Ideas to Bring Your High School Counseling Program Back to Life in the New Year”
Cheers + Happy Listening!
Like what you’re hearing? Follow and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other high school counseling friends find it!
Can’t contain your excitement? Share the pod! Tell a friend! Your word-of-mouth referrals mean the world to me!